In this week, we are going to make the Interview with Ko Myat Phyo Kyaw who is the Founder and Owner of Shwe Kyunn Food Production.
1. We would like to begin the interview with some biographical information. Can you please let me know about yourself ?
My first degree is MBBS and now finished Diploma in Bussiness Administration (DMA) form Yangon Institute of Economics. I’m 31 and Founder and Owner of Shwe Kyunn Food Production.
2. When did you become Founder of Shwe Kyunn and How did you start it ?
Shwe Kyunn is started in Oct 2016. We made a Facebook Page and sell ready to drink bird’s nest from Myeik and southern part of Myanmar through online. And we participated in some small events and exhibition to display and promote our brand and products.
3. What are the main products of your company/business ?
Our products are
– Bird’s Nest (Dried and Ready to drink)
– Mahua Oil (Traditional Medicine for lowering cholesterol 100% Pure Honey)
4. Do you have factory or workshop by your own in Myanmar ?
Currently I do not have my own factory but some of my products are produced by the factory that it customized for me (OEM).
5. What are the main challenges you face as a Myanmar manufacturers ?
Very complicated and prolong government procedure and process are the main challenges for me. Some criteria seem to be barrier for SME in Myanmar.
6. Are you exporting to other countries ?
Not yet but I want Myanmar Honey to export to other countries.
7. Do you have oversea Exports, Imports, Oversea Buyers and Trade Partners ?
No , I do not
8. Do you want to say anything to our MadeInMyanmar.asia Web Portal ?
I would like to say Thank you to MadeInMyanmar.asia because you made the effort to fullfill the gap to explore and promote Myanmar’s Product.