In this week, we are going to make the Interview with Ma Ei Ei who is Owner of Myanmar Natural Arts & Crafts.
1. We would like to begin the interview with some biographical information. Can you please let me know about yourself ?
I was born in 1971, June-6 and finished the degree with M.Sc (Maths)- Q2 and additionally Diploma Account and Diploma of Business Administration. Furthermore, I have learnt the Management short course in accordingly.
2. When did you become the Owner of Myanmar Natural Arts & Crafts and How did you start it ?
Before educated, I worked in Joint Venture Corporation position with Assistance accountant for 4-years. After that changed to Rattan Industry as a employee since from 1996 to end 2014.
According to this experience, I have started my own one in year 2015.
3. What are the main products of your company/business ?
Our main products is Rattan & Bamboo. Currently, rattan products are already promoted and recent with more than 250-items such as Home accessories, Kitchenware, Office utensil, Laundry & several kinds of bins.
4. Do you have factory or workshop by your own in Myanmar ?
I have a factory in Thanlyin with 10-15 workers and it was hired from land owner.
5. What are the main challenges you face as a Myanmar manufacturers ?
- to get the stable marketfor sustainable production which to hold the skill labour with sufficient income.
- to get raw material with quality in reasonable price in locally.
- to reduce unsuitable government policy in handicraft procedure.
6. Are you exporting to other countries ?
I’m exporting start from this year 2017 to Uruguay, Germany, Korea, Thailand and so on ….
7. Do you have oversea Exports, Imports, Oversea Buyers and Trade Partners ?
I have oversea Buyers for exports.
8. Do you want to say anything to our MadeInMyanmar.asia Web Portal ?
Anything special to say about your and almost with good things.